🔮 7 Chakra
-Contains 7 Stones: Amethyst (Crown Chakra), Clear Crystal (Third-eye Chakra), Lapis Lazuli (Throat Chakra), Green Aventurine (Heart Chakra), Tiger Eye Stone (Solar Plexus), Carnelian (Sacral Chakra) & Red Jasper (Root Chakra)
-Amethyst shields against psychic attack, paranormal evil, or ill-wishing, and returns the energy to the universe after being transmuted into positive, loving energy.
-Aventurine serves as a reminder of the harmony we need between the lower three chakras connected to Earth, and the higher three chakras connected to the spirit world, for us to feel ultimate balance during our soul experience on earth.
- Citrine stimulates every level of life. It purifies the chakras and opens the intuition. Citrine attracts wealth, prosperity, and success. It allows joy, wonder, delight, and enthusiasm.
It is known for its labradorescence, which is created by light reflecting off twinning planes within the stone similar to a maze of circus-house mirrors. This iridescent display can range in rainbow colors from blues to greens to yellows and everything in between. If any of these statements apply to you, you will benefit from Labradorite crystals: You want to encourage your Third Eye chakra. You seek a shielding stone for your metaphysical explorations. You need a jolt of motivation. You are drawn to art, magic, and mystery.
- Lapiz Lazuli is all about spirituality and the Third Eye chakra. It is also a stone of protection when you are working in these realms. The Pyrite within Lapis boosts this peaceful stone with a protective shield.
- Malachite is like your blunt friend; instead of tiptoeing encompassing your feelings, it gets right to the point. It is the crystal that you want by your side when you are unpacking out emotional baggage. Malachite puts you back on a wholesome path of success and prosperity. Call on Malachite when you are ready for a spiritual transformation. If you can compare to or if you aspire to any of these properties,
-Contains a mix of all stones: Amethyst (Crown Chakra), Clear Crystal (Third-eye Chakra), Lapis Lazuli (Throat Chakra), Green Aventurine (Heart Chakra), Tiger Eye Stone (Solar Plexus), Carnelian (Sacral Chakra) & Red Jasper (Root Chakra)
🔮 Rose Quartz
- The energy of Rose Quartz vibrates in alignment with the energies of the Heart Chakra and stimulates feelings and expressions of warmth, happiness, compassion, understanding, respect, and emotional health.
🔮 Tigers Eye
- Tiger’s Eye represents the power, courage, and fearlessness of the tiger, adored throughout history and across the world. The energy implanted in the stone gives us the power to stay fully manifested in this sphere of existence, rulers of our own body, and kings and queens of our thoughts and spirit.
- Tourmaline also has many positive attributes in the spiritual realm. It is thought to bring healing powers to a shaman or medicine man. It is what is called a “receptive stone,” which means it is soothing, calming, inward, and magnetic, promoting meditation, spirituality, wisdom, and mysticism. It creates peace and promotes communication between the conscious and unconscious minds, allowing psychic awareness to blossom. It is worn to promote sympathy towards others. It is an excellent stone for healers, therapists, and counselors as it allows them to better listen to and understand their patients. It carries the virtue of unconditional love and friendship.
- Turquoise is a purification stone. It dispels negative energy and can be worn to protect against outside influences or pollutants in the atmosphere. Turquoise balances and aligns all the chakras, stabilizing mood swings and instilling inner calm. It is excellent for depression and exhaustion, it also has the power to prevent panic attacks.
👽 Tag us on Instagram to be featured on our page! @GalaxyGoodiess 👽